We are honored to have been asked to be the official nutritional supplement provider for the MX National 2018 Championship.
Last year was a great year for the SGUT-MX team as we had three of our Athletes win their groups.
- Mel Pocock ( MX2)
- Sean Barnsdale (MX1 Clubman)
- Alfie Boy Jones ( Small Wheel 85)
They all came back saying how good the event was and the choice of tracks were some of the best in the country, so hopefully, we can put a few more on the steps of the Podium
After speaking with CEO Neil Irwin at the Dirt Bike Show he expressed to me (passionately) that he wanted to provide a certain level of professionalism with the championship and one of the key things was ensuring that the riders had a wealth of resources to ensure that the race weekend went ahead smoothly.
- SGUT-MX providing Nutritional supplements that will keep the riders fuelled throughout the weekend – WE will also be launching the SGUT-MX Smoothie bar so keep an eye out for some freshly made Protein packed smoothies.
- Physiotherapy provided by John Mitchell,
- Medical support
- Tyre fitting and fully stocked spares.
- More to be announced.
INTERVIEW WITH MX NATIONALS
So, As you can see there is a lot to get excited about.
Are you going to be part of the MX Nationals in 2018? If so drop me a line I will see how SGUT-MX can help you get into the best condition possible.
Keep it pinned!!